Saturday, February 23, 2013

Haus auto group Reviews !!

Reviews
Frank Crone and all the guys were great!
by Lauren O from Boardman, OH | February 21, 2013

Haus is a total win! From the moment I walked in I felt listened to and was treated with nothing but respect. Frank and the guys were attentive to what I wanted and was able to afford and never once did I feel pushed or manipulated (as women tend to feel when purchasing a vehicle). I can't wait until it's time to buy another car so I can go back to them.


great service from dom yazbek
by dana cumberledge from edinburg pa | February 20, 2013

i had the pleasure of working with dom yasbek on the purchase of my 2007 jeep compass. he worked to get me the best deal possible! i will definitely recommend anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to go to Haus auto group! i love my jeep compass and would like to thank them for all there help!! you guys are great!!


Best Experience
by Jim Belcastro from Niles ohio | February 18, 2013

No pressure, very enjoyable, they make you feel like family. Dom goes out of his way make sure your satisfied and does Chris. Would recommend them to anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment