Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Best review of the year !!!

Happy Customer!
By Ed from Struthers, Ohio | April 16, 2013

Just over a week ago, my vehicle was rear-ended and totalled. Due to no rental coverage of my own insurance, and a second party with a less than cooperative insurance company, I was left in desperate need of a new vehicle. Because of my job, I also require a vehicle that can carry a lot of gear and get good gas mileage for long daily commutes (professional musician/teacher). A friend referred me to Steven at Haus Auto and within the same day, he had a list of vehicles that would fit my needs and work within my budget. The very next day I was in to test drive some vehicles and Steven was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. He didn't try to pressure me into any one vehicle, but was very honest when asked questions about things like vehicle performance, gas mileage and technical details of every car. He clearly had a good idea what I was looking for as I ended up picking the first vehicle he suggested! Fortunately, I was able to drive off that very same day. Turns out that I still would have had a car to drive either way...If I hadn't been able to get my financials in order, they were willing to let me use a loaner until my insurance check came through! Steven and all of the guys at Haus Auto made my car buying experience a great one. Low pressure, lots of knowledge and willingness to go the extra mile to make me, the customer very satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment