Saturday, June 29, 2013

Haus auto group Review !!

The Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!
By Angel from Pittsburgh, Pa | June 22, 2013

Today I purchased a 2011 Ford Mustang GT CS! I absolutely love the car and the service I received definitely exceeded my expectations. Mike S. greeted my husband and I as soon as he seen us. He was very professional and personable. Actually every one that works there are very friendly and make you feel comfortable. Mike was upfront about the left side damage and read the carfax to us. There was zero haggle and I did not feel force to buy the car. My husband loved the service we received plus he was happy that Mike and Ron actually knew about cars and knew what they were talking about. We were in and out which was amazing because usually you are a dealership for hours but not at Haus Auto. Steven S. was big help at getting phone synced to my car and also helping me to get familiar with the car. Highly recommended dealership!!! My husband and I both will go there when we are in the market for another car. We will also recommend to family and friends! Thank you Mike, Ron, Steve and everyone else at Haus for making my car buying experience stress-free!!!

Rating from Angel

Overall: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment