Thursday, December 25, 2014

haus auto group reviews !!!

HAUS AUTO GROUP has received a 5 star review by a consumer on Cars.com.  As you know, your careful consideration of a review is highly recommended:  

Great and Friendly Service
By Jlynn01 from Canfield, Ohio | December 19, 2014

I recently purchased a vehicle from Haus Auto Group. Everyone was extremely friendly. I never felt pressured to make the purchase. I have bought other veichles from different dealers but I felt the most comfortable purchasing this car from Haus. I have been telling my friends and family if they are looking for a veichle that I highly recommend Haus Auto Group.

Rating from Jlynn01

Overall: 5
Customer Service: 5 out of 5
Buying Process: 5 out of 5
Quality of Repair: N/A
Overall Facilities: 5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment