Saturday, November 10, 2012

Down to Earth - No Pressure - Car Dealer



October 01, 2012 Billy's Camaro
Listen::: Haus Auto Group treated me right from my very first email. I shop online all the time, I have purchased a few cars online and had troubles with other dealerships that bait and switch cars and prices to sometimes confuse even the most experienced car buyer... But not Haus!!! As an online Car Dealer I found the car I thought I could only dream about... Haus Auto Group made the "DEAL" a reality for me and my family and I drove my Dream car home the very next day. They SELL really cool cars that move quick... I was lucky to find "my car" (2010 Camaro SS/RS) when I did... The sales team is down to earth and super friendly, I felt no pressure at all. The Next Time When I am ready to buy another vehicle, I will definitely shop for a vehicle from Haus Auto Group - Be sure to ask for Steven this guy Rocks!

Would you recommend this dealer to a friend? Yes

Did you purchase a vehicle from this dealer? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment