Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fantastic customer service and sales!!!



October 15, 2012 Tonya W

When i first contacted the dealership i was greeted by a very pleasant young man, Steven, he was very helpful and worked with me till we got the vehicle and payment we were looking for. The finance manager was also very helpful and friendly. The dealership is not at all close to my hometown we just happened to take a drive to see what kind of deal we could work up and with the help of the Haus crew we were able to make a deal and they accommodated my schedule and delivered my vehicle to my house, 4hrs away, just to make the deal work! By far the best dealership i have ever dealt with and plan to return..Thanks so much Haus Auto Group!!!


Would you recommend this dealer to a friend? Yes

Did you purchase a vehicle from this dealer? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment