Thursday, March 7, 2013

Haus Auto Group review!!! thanks Eric

Great Price Great Service
By Eric B from Pittsburgh, PA | March 6, 2013

I recently traded in my 07' 300 on a 11' Dodge Grand Caravan at Haus Auto Group. After searching far and wide for the right van to meet my families needs I am very glad that I found the van I wanted at Haus. I got a great price on the vehicle and very fair trade value. In addition, the process was very easy and the service was execellent. Definately worth the drive up from the Burgh. My sales rep Frank Crone got me a vehicle that exceeded my expectations within my budget, can't ask for any more than that. I would absolutely recommend this dealer to my family and friends and would not hesitate to do business with them again in the future. Thanks Frank!


No comments:

Post a Comment