Friday, March 1, 2013

Haus Review !! A dealership that really works for you! By Josh from Austintown, OH | February 28, 2013 thanks josh !!

A dealership that really works for you!
By Josh from Austintown, OH | February 28, 2013

The whole staff down at Haus Auto Group are great! Truly friendly and really accommodating to the needs and wants of the customer. Including Chris Haus who personally worked out an issue for me. Frank was the main one to take care of me. He did an excellent job, no pressure, no hassles, and was truly concerned about working things out the way I needed them to be. Not like the way most dealerships and salesmen want them to be. I traded in the first car I bought from Haus Auto, a 2009 Chevy Malibu LS (which had a principal higher than trade in value). He got me out of my old car and into exactly what I have been looking for and wanted for a long time now, a 2009 Saturn Outlook XR. My only concern was that this vehicle had leather and a tow package, however, this one was fully loaded! EVEN BETTER and boy am I happy! The best part is nothing was carried over from the old principal onto the new loan! A fresh start on a new vehicle! On top of that Frank and Kenny (Finance Dept.) almost got the payment around where I needed them to be. Very close to my old payment on a vehicle more expensive by far, impressive! Like the title states, this is a place that WILL work with what you WANT! If you are looking for a new vehicle, I would suggest skipping all the "big time" dealerships where they treat you like a second class citizen and head over to Haus Auto Group!! They will really take care of you!!

thanks josh

No comments:

Post a Comment