Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Haus auto group Review !!!


by Ryan from Boardman,OH | March 5, 2013

I refuse to deal with anybody else but Haus. I have bought five vehicles from Haus in under a year. From my first car; to my wife's Chrysler 300 and recently my Pontiac G6. Two weeks ago I traded in a Cadillac 2006 Deville Touring Sedan (DTS) I had purchased two months ago. There were really no problems with it, was very mechanically sound. But with a child on the way the prices of gas are astronomical especially for a V8. That is when I made the decision to explore a trade in to find a more economical vehicle. Frank and Kenny put a lot of work into making the trade in possible in such a short time of owning the car, and re - financing everything. They are very honest people not looking to rob you like most dealerships (i.e D&M Auto).. I know all of Haus Staff on a first name basis and I trust them with anything when it comes to my vehicles. Chris backs his business one hundred percent. Thanks Fellas, And a big thanks to Frank Crone,

thanks ryan !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment